November 02, 2005

 

'Namy 'Nam 'Nam (Day 35)


So I made it to Vietnam! After 2 buses, 1 minivan, 1 taxi, a rickshaw and a short walk, I finally made it. Although I got royally ripedoff within my 1st hour, and hit by a motorcycle by the 4th, I can still say so far so good.

I found a fantastic hostel in Hanoi. It's the best one I've been in since Beijing. Clean, comfortable, tons of hot H2O, free breakfast & internet, book trading (none of this 2 for 1 crap), a bar, trip booking, not to mention a great English speaking staff! If you ever come to Hanoi, you gotta stay here... and I've only been here for a day.

Last night, I went to dinner with these two Danish girls in my dorm. They're really nice...nice is a crappy word... they were very friendly. Definitely partiers. They said they spent 5 weeks in Nha Trang, which supposedly doesn't have much more than a good beach and a whole lota bars.

It's definitely good to be in a hostel again. Meeting people is sooo easy. The people here even seem friendlier then I've experienced at other hostels in China. But, that could just be because they've been drinking Tiger beer (the one and only beer of choice in S.E. Asia).

So it seems like things are starting off on a good foot, which actually got to workout for the third day in a row today!!! I found a gym at this hotel near by. The Sofitel Metropole Hanoi. I've decided I'm going to pretend I'm staying there for the next week I'm here in Hanoi. Which is a good thing, because baguettes and cheese are plentiful here. French colonization resulted in at least a couple of good things :P

Comments:
Neat site. I will be back to look again.

Visit my make money doing online survey site if you are interested. Find the make money doing online survey you were looking for.
 
hey jazz well how is ur trip going? thinks for coming and visiting me y u were around. lol ass. well hit me back and let me know how life is going. doubled_9948@hotmail.com the hottest guy u know :'> david d
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?